Jacopo Monaci NaldiniOf Counsel
Jacopo Monaci Naldini is an of counsel lawyer with more than two decades’ experience in the fields of international transactions and international disputes. A law degree cum laude graduate of the University of Siena, Jacopo studied for his LLM in International Business Law at University College London.
Jacopo specializes on international transactions and disputes in the construction, energy and real estate sectors. He has worked extensively in disputes, joint ventures, due diligence, and arbitration for clients in Italy, as well as for Italian and international clients outside Italy. This includes work in Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Moldova, France, Austria and beyond.
Jacopo also teaches law, having lectured on Introdiction to Dispute Boards at the University Institute of European Studies in Turin, and currently serving as a tutor and assessor in an introductory course in international arbitration for the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
EDUCATIONLaw degree cum laude at University of Siena; Thesis on the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards (1994)
LL.M “International Business Law” at University College of London (1998)
OTHER (EDUCATION & TRAINING)– AISA February 1995 “La legge di riforma dell’arbitrato” (Bologna)
– Federazione Motociclistica Italiana June 1998 – Corso per dirigenti (Polcanto – Florence)
– ICC March 2010 – Institute Masterclass for Arbitrators (Paris)
– CIArb June 2012 – Accelerated Course to Fellowship (Paris)
– DRBF September 2012 – DRB Administration & Practice Workshop (New York)
– DRBF September 2012 – DRB Advanced/Chairing Workshop (New York)
– CIArb May 2013 – Training for Trainers Course in International Arbitration (Geneva)
– International Arbitration Advocacy October 2013 – Training (London)
– FIDIC November 2013 – Managing, Defending and making claims under FIDIC Contracts (Istanbul)
– DRBF/CAM/ARBIT June 2016 – Administration & Practice Workshop (Milan)